AFE Twisted Steel 1 3/4" Twisted Steel Shorty Headers - 2011-2015 Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300C (6.4L Hemi V8) - 48-42002
aFe Power 48-42002
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Potential for up to +16 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's performance connection pipes (P/N 48-42005 or 48-42006)
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Thick 1-piece flanges are used to prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.