AFE Twisted Steel 1 3/4" Twisted Steel Shorty Headers - 2009+ Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300C (5.7L Hemi V8) - 48-32021
aFe Power 48-32021
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Currently On Order - Not In Stock
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Up to +9 HP and +10 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Optimized tube lengths for true exhaust pulse control technology improving flow and performance
- 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
- CNC machined 3/8" thick laser cut flanges for a durable leak-free seal
- Necessary hardware included for hassle-free installation
Unleash more torque and horsepower from your Dodge or Chrysler 5.7L with this Twisted Steel series header. Made with 16-gauge 1-3/4" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing and uses 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors to eliminate flow-block turbulence. The result is unrestricted exhaust flow for overall performance gains of up to +9 HP and +10 lbs. x ft. torque on our in-house dyno. 100% hand MIG welded for quality, strength and durability, this system also features ball flange connection, retains factory 02 sensor locations and includes metal gaskets and hardware for hassle-free install.
In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +9 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. torque.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Head tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
4-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Stainless Steel Construction:
Mandrel bent 1-3/4" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel tubing increases exhaust velocity for noticeable torque and horsepower gains.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick, 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
100% MIG-Welded by certified craftsmen to provide the strongest welds, reducing stress cracks for race proven strength and durability.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and factory 02 sensor locations for a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or modifying.
Factory style metal header gaskets and all necessary hardware are included for a hassle-free installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
All aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.