Terms and Conditions-
Our website does not have live inventory. Due to current pandemic related delays, it is strongly encouraged to ask for stock status prior to ordering online if delivery time is a priority. Do not order parts without asking, assuming they are in stock. The cancellation fee detailed below is charged on cancelled orders!
We are currently beta testing a live inventory. If a part shows "IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP" under the price, it is reading stock at our warehouse, or at a distributor, or manufacturer we are linked to. Not all of our manufacturers or distributors have live inventory so if it doesn't show the message, it still maybe available. Variable Pricing based on stock location - because certain warehouses may get stock after an order is placed, you may see an item come in stock, but your order may not ship. Sometimes the distributor sells at an increased price, so switching an order to a different warehouse may require an additional payment to the new website price to expedite it.
We do our best to make sure our inventory, pricing, and descriptions are accurate. Many times images used are generic from the manufacturer and are not an actual representation of the product and everything in it.
Online Order Returns & Exchanges-
You may request an RMA to return an item up to 30 days after delivery. The following terms apply.
- All returns & exchanges must be approved in advance by CSP who will issue an RMA number.
- Item must be returned in new, unused condition with original, undamaged packaging, and be sent with the RMA number and labels to an address we have provided in the return instructions. Failure to follow these instructions can lead to a full denial of return.
- Failure to return parts in resellable condition, will lead to a full denial of return.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and any original shipping/handling/processing charges are not refunded.
- Any item that is REFUSED or RETURNED TO SENDER is considered an unauthorized return and subject to denial of return or up to 50% restocking fee.
- CSP reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 30% on any return or exchange. This covers shipping to the customer, processing fees, and warehouse return fees. We are fair when it comes to restocking, so many times it is 20% or less.
- Exhaust sound is subjective and not a reason to return a used part.
- Some items are not returnable (See Below)
While we attempt to honor all cancellation requests, the following terms apply.
- It is at CSP's sole discretion whether an order can be canceled and an order is not cancelled until we confirm it.
- An order can never be canceled the day it is shipping, and anything we are drop shipping may take longer or not be able to be cancelled.
- We ship all in stock parts immediately. Cancelling back ordered parts does not allow you to return parts you already have received after the return deadline or without a restocking fee.
- With the current pandemic and supply chain situation, we reserve the right to charge up to a 10% cancellation fee on cancelled orders due to merchant fees, special order fees and the cost of processing orders. Some SUPERCHARGERS and TURBOCHARGERS may be cancelled for a 35% cancellation fee - this is what they charge us - most times they are not cancellable. Plain and simple, if you are in a hurry ask us about stock before ordering. Do not place an order and then ask about stock after the fact.
Special Order Items that Cannot be Canceled-
The following items cannot be canceled or returned, and any issues are handled under the manufacturers warranty.
- Special order items or items we normally do not stock or listed as special order on the website.
- BC Racing Coilovers
- Borla Exhausts with Carbon Fiber Tips
- Cold Air Inductions Intakes
- Anything ceramic coated or customized.
- Items that ship Truck Freight (This is when you are charged over $150 for shipping)
- Forced induction items included turbochargers and superchargers.
- Forced Induction Interchiller Products
- Monster clutches
- Mighty Mouse Catch Cans
- Pulleys of any kind
- ATV/PowerSports/Snowmobile Parts (Basically anything not made for a car/truck)
- Body components
- Wheels and Tires
- Aeroforce gauges, pods and components
- Nick Williams Throttle Bodies
- Tuning equipment, handheld tuners, Holley Terminator branded equipment, and throttle response devices (such as Pedal Commander)- No Exceptions
- Catalytic Converters of any kind
- Any item sold for off road only use that is not EPA compliant. This includes anything that removes or relocates the factory catalytic converters such as long tube headers, mid pipes and X-pipes. If you have a question ask before buying.Any exhaust system or product that replaces the factory catalytic converter is sold for off road use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parts they purchase comply with their manufacturer’s warranty, and all local emissions laws.
- Opened Electronics
Damaged Lost or Defective Items-
We want you to have a trouble free experience, and are always here to help. Any damaged or defective items are subject to the below terms-
- All damages and defects must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- If an item shows up defective, report it to us immediately and take pictures. We cannot process damage claims on used or modified parts.
- We always send replacements for lost or damaged items after a shipping company investigation and claim is complete. Refusal to accept a replacement will result in a 25% restocking fee.
- All products CSP sells are used/installed at the buyers risk. CSP is not liable for any damages, defects, or installation costs related to the product
- Free shipping does not apply to oversized items or items shipped to HI, AK or APO
- Under no circumstance is the cost of installation reimbursable by CSP.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a pricing error, we will offer the option to cancel the order, or purchase at a normal or reduced price.
- Coupon codes must be used at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retroactively
- Defective items are always handled through the manufacturers warranty process.
- Images and product descriptions used are provided from the manufacturer, however they may not always be an actual representation of the product.
- All products sold by CSP Racing are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/offroad use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. CSP Racing does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer. So please check your Federal State and Local laws before purchasing.