Terms and Conditions-
- Many times images used are generic images provided from the manufacturer and are not an actual representation of the product and everything in it. If an item lists a different color or fabric in the title and/or the description than what is pictured, a return based on not as described will be denied.
- Our search function may provide some fitment data, however universal parts show up. Please make sure that parts fit your vehicle before ordering. If you have any questions, ask before purchasing.
- All products CSP Racing sells are used/installed at the buyers risk. CSP Racing is not liable for any damages, defects, or installation costs related to the product
- Free shipping does not apply to all items or locations. Some oversized items or items shipped to HI, AK or APO are the normal culprits. There are a few items that will not ship to CA without a shipping charge.
- CSP Racing does not ship international, any product exported will no longer be returnable for any reason and CSP Racing will not be able to provide product support or replacement parts for it.
- International Billing addresses cannot be verified - orders paid with credit card will be cancelled and refunded. Please pay with PayPal or Affirm as they have fraud protections that supersede ours.
- Under no circumstance is the cost of installation reimbursable by CSP Racing.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a pricing error, we will offer the option to cancel the order, or purchase at a normal or reduced price.
- Coupon codes must be used at the time of purchase and cannot be refunded retroactively. Store credit may be issued if we are notified of the mistake within an hour of the order. DO NOT PLACE A SECOND ORDER AS BOTH MAY SHIP.
- Defective items are always handled through the manufacturers warranty process.
- Images and product descriptions used are provided from the manufacturer, however they may not always be an actual representation of the product.
- All products sold by CSP Racing are designated Official Competition Use Only and are solely for use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. CSP Racing does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer, subject to their local laws. So please check your Federal, State, and Local laws before purchasing.
Online Order Process And Things To Know –
It is important you familiarize yourself with this information prior to finalizing your order. While we do our best to accommodate all of our customers, there are certain protocols that we have to follow.
- ORDERS ARE PROCESSED AUTOMATICALLY: Most orders are automatically processed within 15 minutes. They may be released to our warehouse or a distributor within that time and be unable to be stopped. Do not double order an item to add a coupon code. E-mail within the hour of placing your order and we will issue a refund to items that aren’t in stock, or a store credit to those already confirmed to be shipping. Duplicate orders may both ship and the buyer is responsible for return shipping and possible restocking fees.
- CANCELLATION IS A MANUAL PROCESS: All cancellations are a manual process. This means that if you place an order, it may ship before customer service can start the cancellation process, so do not double order a product. You are responsible for return fees.
HASSLE FREE CANCELLATION PROCESS: We offer a hassle-free cancellation process, but you still need to request it with customer service. Most regular stocked items can be cancelled within minutes, however special ordered items may have a longer process that requires written communication from the distributor or manufacturer. A refund is not given until the cancellation is confirmed. There is a small chance that a cancellation will not be accepted in the event the item is already picked for shipping, or if it is special ordered and the manufacturer declines it.
- ORDERS WITH MORE THAN 1 ITEM: For orders with multiple items, we will do our best to ship things together, but may ship what is in stock first. Items may come from different locations. We strive to ship out items that are in stock as quickly as possible but will hold certain in stock items that don’t qualify for free shipping to ship with other items on the order. Sometimes we’ll hold items that make sense to ship together like holding front brake pads while we wait for the rotors to come in. It is not guaranteed items will be held when in stock.
- VARIABLE PRICING BASED ON SOURCE: because we source from multiple locations, as well as our own warehouse – prices and availability can change quickly. Certain distributors may get stock after an order is placed, so you may see an item come in stock, but your order may not ship. Sometimes the distributor sells at an increased price, so switching an order to a different warehouse may require an additional payment to the new website price to expedite it.
- CORE CHARGE: Items with a core charge have a special order process. These are normally big items like transmissions that you are really paying for a build service for. The core charge is an additional charge in the case you want an item shipped to you first, instead of you sending your core in, or if you’d like to purchase the service and core outright (like if your transmission exploded and the core was useless). Customer service will reach out once the order is placed to collect the core charge, or to make arrangements to have yours sent in. The core charge in most cases is fully refundable when a usable core is sent in. The shipping of this core will be at the buyer’s expense and the refund is subject to inspection. If you have questions about a core charge – please ask them when we contact you.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: Some items are special ordered and may not be returnable, or even cancellable as they are going into production specifically because you ordered them. Special ordered items tend to have a 15-35% restocking fee.
Online Order Returns & Exchanges-
You may request an RMA to return an item up to 30 days after delivery. The following terms apply.
- All returns & exchanges must be approved in advance by CSP who will issue an RMA number and instructions. The return address will vary based on shipping location so do not return to sender, and do not ship to our address without authorization as this may increase a restocking fee.
- Item must be returned in new, unused condition with original, undamaged packaging, and be sent with the RMA number and labels to an address we have provided in the return instructions. Failure to follow these instructions can lead to a full denial of return.
- Failure to return parts in resellable condition, will lead to a full denial of return.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and any original shipping/handling/processing charges are not refunded.
- Any item that is REFUSED or RETURNED TO SENDER is considered an unauthorized return and subject to denial of return or up to 50% restocking fee. Any item shipped to an address provided by the customer that is wrong (incorrect zip, city, street, etc) is subject to this same policy.
- RESTOCKING FEES APPLY - CSP reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on any return or exchange. This covers shipping to the customer, processing fees, and warehouse return fees. We are fair when it comes to restocking, so in most instances it is 10% or less.
- SPECIAL ORDER Items normally may have an additional restocking fee as that's what our distributor or the manufacturer will charge us to return. Some charge over 35%, and others will not accept a return. So if you are concerned about a Special Order return, please ask before ordering. This restocking fee would be added to the base restocking fee or the item will not be returnable.
- Exhaust sound is subjective and not a reason to return a used part.
- Some items are not returnable (See Below)
While we attempt to honor all cancellation requests, the following terms apply.
- It is at CSP's sole discretion whether an order can be canceled, and an order is not cancelled until we confirm it.
- An order may not be able to be canceled the day it is shipping, and anything we are drop shipping may take longer to confirm cancellation or may not be able to be cancelled. Orders are processed very fast, so it may be released to a distributor and picked within 15 minutes and be unable to be cancelled.
- We ship most in stock parts immediately. Cancelling back ordered parts does not allow you to return parts you already have received after the return deadline or without a restocking fee. If the cancellation of a part puts you under the free ship threshold, the shipping charge will be deducted from the price of the cancelled product.
- We reserve the right to charge up to a 10% cancellation fee on cancelled orders due to merchant fees, special order fees and the cost of processing orders. Some SUPERCHARGERS and TURBOCHARGERS may be cancelled for a 35% cancellation fee - this is what they charge us - most times they are not cancellable. Plain and simple, if you are in a hurry ask us about stock before ordering. Do not place an order and then ask about stock after the fact.
Special Order Items that Cannot be Returned -
The following items cannot be returned, and any issues are handled under the manufacturers warranty.
- Any used items
- Items with a Core Charge
- Special order items or items we normally do not stock or listed as special order on the website.
- Cold Air Inductions Intakes
- Anything ceramic coated or customized.
- Items that ship Truck Freight (This is when you are charged over $100 for shipping)
- Forced induction items included turbochargers and superchargers.
- Forced Induction Interchiller Products
- Monster clutches
- Mighty Mouse Catch Cans
- Pulleys of any kind
- ATV/PowerSports/Snowmobile Parts (Basically anything not made for a car/truck)
- Body components
- Wheels and Tires
- Aeroforce gauges, pods and components
- Nick Williams Throttle Bodies
- Tuning equipment, handheld tuners, Holley Terminator branded equipment, and throttle response devices (such as Pedal Commander)- No Exceptions
- Catalytic Converters of any kind
- Any item sold for off road only use that is not EPA compliant. This includes anything that removes or relocates the factory catalytic converters such as long tube headers, mid pipes and X-pipes. If you have a question ask before buying.Any exhaust system or product that replaces the factory catalytic converter is sold for off road use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parts they purchase comply with their manufacturer’s warranty, and all local emissions laws.
- Chemical Products, such as oil, fuel, cleaners or paint
- Opened Electronics
Damaged Lost or Defective Items-
We want you to have a trouble free experience and are always here to help. Any damaged or defective items are subject to the below terms-
- All damages and defects must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- If an item shows up defective, report it to us immediately and take pictures. We cannot process damage claims on used or modified parts.
- We always send replacements for lost or damaged items after a shipping company investigation and claim is complete. Refusal to accept a replacement will result in a 25% restocking fee.
- Certain Brands have a special defective process (like Anderson or Seibon) and are seen on the product page. They require inspection prior to accepting shipment, and rejecting shipment if there is damage. If you can not inspect prior to delivery, the receipt must be signed “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION”. Any damage must be reported to Seibon or Anderson, as well as CSP Racing, within 24 hours. It is extremely important this is followed, do so by e-mail so there is a paper chain.
- CSP Racing is not responsible for downtime, or any mechanics fees. We recommend not scheduling any install until you have all parts needed in hand.
Shipping And Delivery Information
- Items that are listed in stock should ship same or next business day. The in stock notification is located under the price, currently only appearing when stock is confirmed.
- If the in stock notification does not appear, that means it may be special ordered or back ordered. You can see this on the “Availability” notes which are a few lines below the price. On average, back ordered items ship around 9 business days, however some items can take a very long time.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS cannot be honored. We ship using normal carriers so where they deliver is how the item will be delivered.
- We ship via multiple carriers, usually FedEx and UPS. Some items do ship USPS depending on supplier.
- We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes.
- Freight shipments may be many different carriers who will coordinate delivery with the customer (so make sure to include proper contact numbers).
- Orders over $500 may require a signature. Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require signature as well. Orders that are unable to be delivered due to not being able to sign for it would be subject to above restocking fees.
- We cannot re-route packages mid-shipment. Additionally, we may not be able to change the delivery address depending on the payment method.
- Upgraded shipping, such as "UPS Next Day Air", may be replaced by an alternative shipping method as some distributors exclusively use FedEx. Additionally, not all items sold can be shipped by air. If we cannot honor the selected shipping method by a change of carrier (Changing UPS to Fedex for example), we will refund the shipping charge to either free shipping, or flat rate shipping, which ever is the cheapest that the order qualifies for.
We do not sell or share your information to outside parties. The only time your information is shared is for order and warranty purposes only. Example would be to those involved in the process such as manufacturers, distributors, and the shipping companies we use.
We do not store payment data, that is all handled through our credit merchants.