Online Order Returns & Exchanges-
You may request an RMA to return an item up to 30 days after delivery. The following terms apply.
- All returns & exchanges must be approved in advance by CSP who will issue an RMA number.
- Item must be returned in new, unused condition with original, undamaged packaging, and be sent attention an RMA number we have already provided.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and any original shipping charges are not refunded.
- CSP reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 25% on any return or exchange.
- When returning a part that was ordered as part of a package deal, the package discount will be lost. The refund will be amount customer paid - normal website price for parts they DID NOT return - any shipping and applicable restocking fees (up to 25%)
- Exhaust sound is subjective and not a reason to return a used part.
- Some items are not returnable (See Below)
While we attempt to honor all cancellation requests, the following terms apply.
- It is at CSP's sole discretion whether an order can be canceled.
- An order can never be canceled the day it is shipping
- If an order ships, and you refuse it, you will be charged return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
- Some items are not ever cancelable (see below).
Items that Cannot Be Canceled or Returned-
The following items cannot be canceled or returned, and any issues are handled under the manufacturers warranty.
- Special order items or items we normally do not stock.
- Anything ceramic coated or customized.
- Forced induction items included turbochargers and superchargers.
- Forced Induction Interchiller Products
- Body components
- Aeroforce gauges
- Tuning equipment
Damaged or Defective Items-
We want you to have a trouble free experience, and are always here to help. Any damaged or defective items are subject to the below terms-
- All damages and defects must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- If an item shows up defective, we recommend you refuse delivery with the driver. If you cannot, please call the shipping company and report it. Also, please keep all packaging, and items in the condition received.
- In the case of a defective, or mispacked item, please do not install it, and take pictures of the condition received in.
- Once an item is installed, no damage/misspackaged claims can be processed and the part is the customer's property. After install, and defects found are to be handled under the manufacturers warranty.
- We offer two options to replace a damaged or defective part.
- We will send a replacement once the shipping company, or supplier receives the part back, verifies the damage, and reimburses CSP.
- If the customer needs the replacement part immediately, they can pay a 75% deposit on a new part and it will be sent as soon as possible. This deposit will be returned once the damaged/defective part is received back, and the shipping company/supplier verifies the defect and reimburses CSP.
Installation & Tuning Information-
So you are interested in having CSP do some work on your car! We offer a vast range of performance services for your vehicle, from simple maintenance, to performance installation, and the most important step - tuning. We are happy to help and here are a few important pieces of information of our process.
BOOKING AN INSTALLATION:
- First step, give us a call and get a quote.
- Then, when we're all set we'll take a parts payment to get the ball rolling. This parts payment is non-refundable, but the parts are yours which you can pick up, or pay to ship if you decide to not continue with the installation. There are certain instances where a core is used to speed up the process, such as head porting, and will require a core exchange, or payment for the core itself. Once the parts payment is made, you are added to our installation cue.
- We move through the list in order of deposit and when we are about two weeks out we will call you to arrange drop off. The reason why we do it this way is because not every build is the same length. It limits the amount of time we have your car so you don't have to be affected by curve balls in our schedule. For some smaller installs, like intake and/or exhaust, we have a FAST LANE.
- At drop off we'll go over any other important information together. If its a bigger project we'll go over the payment process as we complete certain milestones. Most builds will not require anything else but a final payment upon pickup.
- When we set up a tuning session, there is usually an initial payment to reserve the slot in our schedule. This payment is non-refundable.
- However, reschedules are allowed with 3 business days notice without any penalty. If a reschedule is requested within the 3 business days, a $100 fee is charged.
- If a tune is cancelled same day, or after business hours the day before, it is considered a no-show and to book a future appointment the entire tune cost will be due to reserve the slot with no reschedules allowed.
- This policy was put in place to prevent people from booking appointments and no-showing while others are waiting to be tuned. Its also a good reminder to make sure your car is ready to be tuned.
- You need your car tuned now - we get it. A lot of times our schedule will get pretty far out and you just want to get done for the event this coming weekend. We can help by getting you into a night or weekend slot, but it will cost more (wife's rules).
- Expediting tuning is paid for in full and non-refundable.
- Retunes can not be expedited at the retune price.
- Any issue with the car that prevents tuning does not result in a refund. But I will do my best to set you up with a base tune and you will qualify for our retune pricing on the next visit.
- All products CSP sells are used/installed at the buyers risk. CSP is not liable for any damages, defects, or installation costs related to the product
- Under no circumstance is the cost of installation reimbursable by CSP.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a pricing error, we will offer the option to cancel the order, or purchase at a normal or reduced price.
- We do not accept checks or money orders for online payments.
- We do not accept checks or money orders for the final payment of install services or tuning, unless that check/money order can be cleared before pickup (usually takes 3-10 days depending on the size of the check).
- In the rare event that a customer wants to pull their car from the shop before service can be completed, all services and parts gathered for the build will be invoiced. To pick up the car, the final payment is due immediately in cash - this only applies to picking up the car before we can complete our work. If a customer wishes to use a check or money order, they may, but will have to wait for their check or money order to clear before picking up their vehicle (usually takes 3-10 days depending on the size of the check). A credit card WILL NOT be accepted as final payment when the customer is pulling their car before we can finish the work.
- Coupon codes must be used at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retroactively
- All images, logos, and descriptions are property of their manufacturers. Unless explicitly implied, we have do not present as having a relationship with these manufacturers.
- Defective items are always handled through the manufacturers warranty process.
- The customer is responsible for fitment of the parts ordered, and liable for any costs to replace incorrectly ordered parts (See return policy above).
- On a phone order, we will send you a copy of the invoice and terms. You have 24 hours to review it, and let us know of any issues or concerns. After 24 hours, the order terms are considered understood and agreed to.
- Any exhaust system or product that replaces the factory catalytic converter is sold for off road use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parts they purchase comply with their manufacturer’s warranty, and all local emissions laws.