Hedman Hedders 69446 - HTC COATED HEADERS; 1-5/8 IN. TUBE DIA.; 3 IN. COLL.; FULL LENGTH DESIGN
Hedman Hedders 69446
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Hedman Hedders - 69446
Headers - Street - 1-5/8 in Primary - 3 in Collector - Steel - Metallic Ceramic - Small Block Chevy - GM Fullsize Truck 1988-95 - Pair
HEADERS FOR '88-95 CHEVY 2WD/4WD PICKUP WITH SB; 1-5/8 in. TUBE; 3 in. COLLECTOR- HTC COATED
Hedman Hedders has been manufacturing quality headers in the USA since 1954, and they've been manufacturing long and mid-length tube headers for Chevy trucks for nearly as long. Each set uses mild steel, smooth flowing, CNC mandrel bent tubes, that are hand-welded to ensure each pair is identical to the next. Hedman's unique, gasketless ball and socket collector design allows your 5.0L / 5.7L SB Chevy exhaust system to bolt up, even if it is not perfectly aligned with the header collectors.
These HTC coated, LONG-TUBE headers fit 1988-95 2WD and 4WD 1/2, 3/4 & 1 ton Chevy Trucks with a factory 5.0L or 5.7L Chevy powerplant (check the application listings for exact fitment). The smooth 1-5/8 in. tube design provides ample exhaust flow to let your OBS Chevy truck's factory Small Block engine breathe easy, and produce maximum horsepower and torque.
Each set includes a pair of gaskets, header flange bolts and collector bolts. No collector gasket is needed.
Hedman Hedders is so confident in the quality of its headers that these headers are factory backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. These headers have a high temperature, POLISHED-SILVER ceramic finish that resists corrosion, and can withstand temperatures up to 1400 degree F. This finish is covered by a 5-year factory warranty, in addition to Hedman's standard lifetime header warranty.
- Handcrafted, Mild Steel Construction.
- Long Tube Header Design Provides Excellent Top-End Horsepower and Torque.
- Ball & Socket Collector Design requires No Gasket, and Allows For More Exhaust System Misalignment than Old School, Gasket-Style Header Collectors
- Includes All The Necessary Mounting Hardware, Gaskets and Reducers (exhaust adapters)
- Limted Lifetime Warranty On Construction, Five Year Warranty on Factory-Applied Header Coating!
- Proud To Say, Made In The USA, Since 1954!