Hedman Hedders 78056 - HTC COATED HEADERS; 1-5/8 IN. TUBE DIA.; 3 IN. COLL.; FULL LENGTH DESIGN
Hedman Hedders 78056
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Hedman Hedders - 78056
Headers - Street - 1-5/8 in Primary - 3 in Collector - Steel - Metallic Ceramic - Small Block Mopar - Mopar A-Body / B-Body / E-Body 1967-80 - Pair
HTC Coated Headers; 1-5/8 in. Tube Dia.; 3 in. Coll.; FULL LENGTH Design
Hedman Hedders has been manufacturing quality headers in the USA since 1954, and classic musclecars is their specialty. Each set uses mild steel, smooth flowing, CNC mandrel bent tubes, that are hand-welded to ensure each pair is identical to the next. Hedman's unique, gasketless ball and socket collector design allows your SB Chrylser's exhaust system to bolt up, even if it is not perfectly aligned with the header collectors.
These HTC coated, LONG-TUBE headers fit a variety of 1967-1974 MOPAR passenger cars powered by Chrysler'S 273-360 LA engine (inline port port pattern only). Included in this list of popular models are 1970-74 Dodge Challenger, '67-74 Plymouth Barracuda, '66-74 Dodge Charger, '68-74 Plymouth Roadrunner 67-76 Dart, Duster, Super Bee and Valiant (check the application listings for exact fitment). These headers fit both manual and automatic transmission models, however, modification to the shift linkage may be required. The smooth 1-5/8 in. tube design provides ample exhaust flow to let your Chrysler 273-360 (LA) engine produce additional horsepower and torque.
Each set includes a pair of gaskets, header flange bolts and collector bolts. No collector gasket is needed.
Hedman Hedders is so confident in the quality of its headers that these headers are factory backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. These headers have a high temperature, POLISHED-SILVER ceramic finish that resists corrosion, and can withstand temperatures up to 1400 degree F. This finish is covered by a 5-year factory warranty, in addition to Hedman's standard lifetime header warranty.
- Handcrafted, Mild Steel Construction.
- Long Tube Header Design Provides Excellent Top-End Horsepower and Torque.
- Ball & Socket Collector Design requires No Gasket, and Allows For More Exhaust System Misalignment than Old School, Gasket-Style Header Collectors
- Includes All The Necessary Mounting Hardware, Gaskets and Reducers (exhaust adapters)
- Limted Lifetime Warranty On Construction, Five Year Warranty on Factory-Applied Header Coating!
- Proud To Say, Made In The USA, Since 1954!