Hedman Hedders 68296 - HTC COATED HEADERS; 1-5/8 IN. TUBE DIA.; 3 IN. COLL.; FULL LENGTH DESIGN
Hedman Hedders 68296
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Hedman Hedders - 68296
Headers - Street - 1-5/8 in Primary - 3 in Collector - Steel - Metallic Ceramic - Small Block Chevy - GM A-Body / B-Body 1964-94 - Pair
HTC Coated Headers; 1-5/8 in. Tube Dia.; 3 in. Coll.; FULL LENGTH Design
Hedman Hedders has been manufacturing quality headers in the USA since 1954, and they've been manufacturing long and MID-LENGTH tube headers for Chevy passenger cars for decades. Each set uses mild steel, smooth flowing, CNC mandrel bent tubes, that are hand-welded to ensure each pair is identical to the next. Hedman's unique, gasketless ball and socket collector design allows your Small Block Chevy exhaust system to bolt up, even if it is not perfectly aligned with the header collectors.
These LONG-TUBE headers fit a variety of popular 1971-1993 Chevy Passenger cars, including Impala, Caprice and Bel Air; 1970-1977 Monte Carlo (A-Body) , and 1964-1977 Chevy Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino models fitted with a SB Chevy (Gen 1) engine. The smooth 1-5/8 in. tube design provides ample exhaust flow to let your 283-400 SB Chevy engine breathe easy, and produce maximum horsepower and torque.
Each set includes a pair of gaskets, header flange bolts and collector bolts. No collector gasket is needed. Hedman Hedders is so confident in the quality of its headers that these headers are factory backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. These headers have a high temperature, POLISHED-SILVER ceramic finish that resists corrosion, and can withstand temperatures up to 1400 degree F. This finish is covered by a 5 year factory warranty, in addition to Hedman's standard lifetime header warranty.
- Handcrafted, Mild Steel Construction.
- Long Tube Header Design Provides Excellent Top-End Horsepower and Torque.
- Ball & Socket Collector Design requires No Gasket, and Allows For More Exhaust System Misalignment than Old School, Gasket-Style Header Collectors
- Includes All The Necessary Mounting Hardware, Gaskets and Reducers (exhaust adapters)
- Limted Lifetime Warranty On Construction, Five Year Warranty on Factory-Applied Header Coating!
- Proud To Say, Made In The USA, Since 1954!