Elite Engineering UHMW Rocker Panel Rails & Mounting Screws (Works with Elite Jacking Pucks) - 1997-2004 Chevy Corvette
Our customer's have requested a Rocker Panel protector that would still allow the use of Jacking Pads. The solution, our Rocker-Panel Guards. Hard, virtually indestructible plastic, designed to protect your Rocker Panels from scraping or unsightly scratches!
Steep driveways and speed bumps can be hazardous, not to mention costly to the rocker panels on your Corvette.
At about 1 pound for the set; our new Hard Machinable Plastic "Rocker-Panel Guards" are the answer.
Now a full 3/4" thick!
- Slipery surface allows for a very low coefficient of Friction
- Extremely resistant to abrasion
- Resently redesinged to be a full 3/4" thick for more protection
- Black coloring throughout the material, never needs touch-up
- Countersunk on the backside to allow clearance from factory rivets and bolt heads
- Impact / Vibration / UV / and corrosion resistant
CNC Milled units are easy to install in approximately 1 hour. Includes all stainless steel hardware & step by step installation instructions. Best of all you can still use your jacking pucks. These "GUARDS' give you a 3/4" buffer zone between them and your expensive Rockers Panels.
Sold in pairs, these are a must have, especially if your Corvette has been lowered.