aFe Power 49-36114-P - MACHForce XP 3in 304-SS Exhaust Cat-Back 10-17 Nissan Patrol (Y62) V8-5.6L HO w/ Black Tip
aFe Power 49-36114-P
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
aFe Power - 49-36114-P
MACH Force XP 3in. Cat-Back 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/Black Tip Nissan Patrol (Y62) 10-19 V8-5.6L (400 hp) VK56VD
aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2010-2017 Nissan Patrol (Y62) with the V8-5.6L (400 hp) engine. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 3 in. mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing high temp black powder-coated muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with a high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled slash cut laser etched tip for an aggressive style. Installation is a Snap: This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths. Aggressive Sound: A free-flowing stainless steel high temp black powder-coated 22 in. length muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Perfect Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- +15 lbs. x ft. TQ & +13 HP
- Constructed Out Of 3 in. Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes High Flowing Stainless Steel Single In/Out Muffler
- Bayonet Style Hangers
- Heavy Duty Band Clamps For Secure Fit
- Complete For A Hassle-Free Installation
- Laser -Etched aFe Power Logo On Tip For An Aggressive Style
- Single Side Exit System