aFe Power 49-36121-B - MACHForce XP 2-1/2in 304 SS Cat Back Exhaust w/ Black Tips 2001-2016 Nissan Patrol (Y61) 4.8L
aFe Power 49-36121-B
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
aFe Power - 49-36121-B
MACH Force-Xp 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System w/ Black Tip Nissan Patrol (Y61) 01-18 I6-4.8L
This MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2 in. mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing stainless steel, high temp black powder-coated muffler, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. This system produced +11 horsepower and +22 lbs. x Ft. (*Dyno results from 49-36115-B/P) of torque over the stock exhaust system verified by our in house dyno. The system is finished off with a side exit 4 in. dia. black, stainless steel tip for an aggressive style. Installation is a Snap: This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE-style flange and premium band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths. Aggressive Sound: A free-flowing stainless steel, high temp black powder-coated 22 in. length muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Perfect Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO# (Vehicle does not exist in U.S.). All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Free Flow Stainless Steel High Temp 22 in. Muffler
- OE Style Bayonet Hangers
- High Quality OE Style Laser Cut Flanges
- Single Black Stainless Steel Tip
- Tip w/Laser Etched aFe Logo For An Aggressive Style
- Single Side Exit