aFe Power 49-37027-P - Takeda 22-23 Hyundai Elantra N L4-2.0L (t) 3in 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust w/ Polished Tips
aFe Power 49-37027-P
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
aFe Power - 49-37027-P
Takeda 3 IN 304 Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust w/ Polished Tips Hyundai Elantra N 22-23 L4-2.0L (t)
This axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3 IN mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability. This system features a high-flow 304 stainless steel polished muffler, producing a smooth sound. Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 5 IN diameter polished 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips features a laser etched Takeda logo for a unique style. This system produces a smooth sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. This system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which use the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance. A mitered merge is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. State-of-the-art computer-aided design technology is utilized for precise vehicle fitment. 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Constructed from 3 IN Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 5 IN Diameter Polished 304 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Flange and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- Includes Factory Style Exhaust Valve (Using Factory Motor, Not Included)
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability