aFe Power 49-37029-P - Hyundai Veloster N 21-22 L4-2.0L (t) Takeda Axle-Back Exhaust System- Polished Tips
aFe Power 49-37029-P
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
aFe Power - 49-37029-P
Takeda 3 IN 304 Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust w/ Polished Tips Hyundai Veloster N 21-22 L4-2.0L (t)
This axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3 IN mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability. This system features a high-flow 304 stainless steel muffler, producing a aggressive sound. Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 5 IN diameter polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips features a laser etched Takeda logo for a unique style. This system produces an aggressive sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. This system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which use the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance. A mitered merge collector is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. State-of-the-art computer-aided design technology is utilized for precise vehicle fitment. 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Dual 5 IN Diameter Polished 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Flange and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- Includes Factory Style Exhaust Valves (Using Factory Motor, Not Included)
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation