AFE Control PFADT Series Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods Package - 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro (V6/V8 Models) - 460-402001-A
aFe Power 460-402001-a
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- TIG Welded, 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Up to 99.8% reduction in deflection increasing traction, reducing wheel hop, and improving handling, while offering a comfortable ride suitable for both track, and street use.
- Zerk Fittings and specially grooved, graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings for superior grease retention, and quiet operation.
- 6061 Hard Anodized T6 Aluminum, combined with a micro-porous surface for excellent grease retention.
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Fabricated Tie Rod & Trailing Arm Package for the 2010-2015 Camaro. By using the latest FEA analysis software, our engineers were able to increase strength by up to 136% while simultaneously reducing mass 17%. This decrease in mass allows the suspension to react quicker to changing road surfaces and keeping the tire in contact with the road, increasing traction. This design also achieved a 99.8% reduction in deflection on the tie rods, and 32% on the trailing arms, resulting in decreased wheel hop, increasing traction even further. Both pieces are made in the USA and feature laser cut, 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel plate, TIG welded in a I-Beam configuration for added strength and rigidity. The kit includes, lightweight, hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum sleeves, specially grooved, graphite impregnated bushings and zerk fittings for a quiet, comfortable ride suitable for street or track use. Designed as a direct fit application with no vehicle modifications necessary, bolt a set on today and regain traction and confidence in your Camaro.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.