AFE Control PFADT Series Rear Tie Rods - 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro (V6/V8 Models) - 460-402003-A
aFe Power 460-402003-a
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- TIG Welded, 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- 99.8% reduction in deflection increasing traction, reducing wheel hop, and improving handling, while offering a comfortable ride suitable for both track, and street use.
- Zerk Fittings and specially grooved, graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings for superior grease retention, and quiet operation.
- 6061 Hard Anodized T6 Aluminum sleeves, combined with a micro-porous surface for excellent grease retention.
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Fabricated Tie Rods for the 2010-2015 Camaro. By using the latest FEA analysis software, our engineers were able to increase strength by 136% while simultaneously reducing mass. This decrease in mass allows the suspension to react quicker to changing road surfaces and keeping the tire in contact with the road, thus increasing traction. This design also achieved a 99.8% reduction in deflection, resulting in decreased wheel hop, increasing traction even further. The tie rods are made in the USA and feature laser cut, 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel plate, TIG welded in a I-Beam configuration for added strength and rigidity. The kit includes, lightweight, hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum sleeves, specially grooved, graphite impregnated bushings and zerk fittings for a quiet, comfortable ride suitable for street or track use. Designed as a direct fit application with no vehicle modifications necessary, bolt a set on today and regain traction and confidence in your Camaro.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.