AFE Black Series Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter (Oiled Filter) - 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (6.4L V8) - 58-10001R
aFe Power 58-10001r
- Part Number:
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain related delays this product is special order and cannot be cancelled. Please contact us prior to purchase for eta information. Do not order unless you can wait.
The Black Series gives your SRT an extra edge over other intake options. Its carbon fiber construction weighs in less than the OE system, while its massive 8-1/2" tall air filter and sealed heat-resistant design make for ample performance gains.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +35 HP and +31 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 45%
- Measured Flow: 615 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filter for Maximum Performance
- Race-Inspired Lightweight 100% Carbon Fiber Construction
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations and Both OE Air Inlets for Maximum Air Flow
- Weighs in 40% Lighter than OE Intake System
Massive Five Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 8-1/2” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air, usually resulting in the highest power gains out of all our filter media options. This media is perfect for street use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Unique Computer-Designed Carbon Fiber Housing:
The simple yet elegant one-piece sealed housing features our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface, making installation a snap. The housing is made out of lightweight, high gloss, clear-coated twill weave carbon fiber.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
A lightweight high gloss twill weave carbon fiber tube directs filtered air from the air filter to the engine. It's computer-designed and tested to increase air flow, while also reducing weight and enhancing the visual appearance of the engine bay.
Premium stainless-steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone coupling are used for strength and durability. Designed with fewer parts, this system's installation is extremely simple and secure.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.