AFE Black Series Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System w/Pro DRY S Filter ( Dry Filter) - 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee & Dodge Durango SRT8 (6.4L V8) - 58-10001D
aFe Power 58-10001d
- Part Number:
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
The Black Series gives your SRT an extra edge over other intake options. Its carbon fiber construction weighs in less than the OE system, while its massive 8-1/2" tall air filter and sealed heat-resistant design make for ample performance gains.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +35 HP and +31 Lbs. x Ft. TQ Outflows Factory Intake by 41%
- Measured Flow: 600 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Race-Inspired Lightweight 100% Carbon Fiber Construction
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations and Both OE Air Inlets for Maximum Air Flow
- Weighs in 40% Lighter than OE Intake System
Massive Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 8-1/2” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Unique Computer-Designed Carbon Fiber Housing:
The simple yet elegant one-piece sealed housing features our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface, making installation a snap. The housing is made out of lightweight, high gloss, clear-coated twill weave carbon fiber.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
A lightweight high gloss twill weave carbon fiber tube directs filtered air from the air filter to the engine. It's computer-designed and tested to increase air flow, while also reducing weight and enhancing the visual appearance of the engine bay.
Premium stainless-steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone coupling are used for strength and durability. Designed with fewer parts, this system's installation is extremely simple and secure.