Volant Cold Air Intake (Oiled Filter) - 2009-2012 Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon (3.7L I5) - 15037
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Volant designs premium cool air intakes with an attention to design and materials second to none! Volant modifies the air intake duct and filter box by reducing intake restrictions, rerouting and increasing the diameter of the new air duct without removing any OEM sensors from the vehicle. All intake systems are molded with a high-grade X-Link polyethylene material to insulate the air box from conducting as much heat as would metal.
- Volant Air Filter Box: Our Cross-Link polyethylene box is engineered to each specific application for low restriction and an increase in air volume. It insulates and protects the filter from engine heat, moisture, dust and debris to provide colder air to the engine for an increase in horsepower.
- Volant Air Duct: Factory air inlet ducts use sound baffles and awkward bends which restrict flow. Our Cross-Link polyethylene air ducts are sculptured to give the engine less restrictive breathing. Incorporating larger diameters and unique bends, that can't be duplicated with metal ducts, allow for maximum airflow velocity and throttle response.
- Volant Pro 5 Filter: Many of our intakes come with this cleanable and reusable high grade cotton filter media with five-layers of protection. It reduces air restriction and increases engine output by using precision pleat geometry, that optimizes airflow throughout the intake system. We recommend using Volant cleaning and oiling system for servicing the Pro 5 Filter.
- Polished Aluminum Lid: Available on all Volant's popular intake systems, this embossed and polished lid features a high-grade neoprene foam backing for good sound insulation that enhances your engine compartment.
- High Performance Silicon Connectors: Our silicone hose connectors provide flexibility while maintaining strength and thermal stability. They won't crack or deform over time like rubber connectors.
- Stainless Steel Clamps: We only use marine-grade, stainless steel clamps that provide optimal performance to provide a solid seal that won't loosen or deteriorate.