- Precision Injection and Rotational Molded construction
- Pulls additional airflow from a High Pressure zone dropping heat soak temps in seconds, NOT miles like our competition. Gains of 1.2 – 4 % more power from Cold Air alone! No need to spend money
- No tuning required. You can custom tune for more power.
- Straight from the COPO Race program, Our Patented Reverse Venturi Intake Tube with throttle body Bell-Mouth for added flow. The result , flow is increased beyond having no intake at all !
- Quick and Easy Installation. No cutting or drilling on your car.
- Proper Heat Shielding that reduces heat soak and delays heat penetration. (See Video Below)
Proper Mold Quality: ISO 9001 compliant manufacturing. Smooth internally, near even plastic flow, maintains mold thickness which are requirements for strength and minimizing heat penetration.
VR Reverse Venturi Intake Tube: The VR Reverse Venturi tube is the product of hours of CFD, Flow-bench and Racing development. With expanding walls that can reach a massive 5.0 inches in ID combined with a gentle sweep angle and decreasing raidius air horn to increase flow into the engine beyond vacuum alone. This combination flows far more volume while maintaining the velocity of a smaller tube. This competitor uses a standard ID bore that is “SMALLER” than factory and an “off the shelf ” 90 deg bend. Even GM didn’t do that!
Secondary Intercooling Air Inlet: Draws from a high pressure zone providing up to 300cfm of cool-air, dropping the temperature 18-30 deg. cooler then others.