Skyjacker TJ25BLT - 2.5 in. Component Box With Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Springs 97-06 JeepWrangler (TJ) 4WD
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Skyjacker - TJ25BLT
2.5 in. Component Box With Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Springs.
Skyjacker specifically engineered a progressive variable rate coil spring, distinctively a 2-stage dual rate long travel coil. Spring rate progression is from a first Flex Rate to a second Ride Rate. First Flex Rate stage delivers a comfortable ride with the ability to flex/expand during full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop). This keeps the coil springs seated in the upper coil mount/bucket and the tires in contact with the terrain. Second Ride Rate stage only engages after compression past Flex Rate. Includes a Pair of Front and a Pair of Rear Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Springs. Front and Rear Bump Stop Spacers bolt in between the upper frame and OEM bump stops. Correct bump keeps the suspension travel safely in check. Rear Track Bar Lower Axle Mount Bracket mounts directly to the rear axle housing to correct the track bar angle. The track bar bracket re-centers the rear axle and improves suspension handling and a lower roll center. Lower roll center means less side-to-side sway. Eccentric alignment cam bolts correct caster and pinion angles (front lower axle and rear upper front). Comes complete with Bushings and High-Grade Mounting Hardware.
- Specifically Engineered Progressive Variable Rate Springs
- Flex Stage/Ride Stage Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Springs
- Allows Full Articulation As Suspension Drops
- Yields More Lift In The Front For A More Level Stance
- Pre-Set To Reduce Any Chance Of Fatigue Or Sag
- Cycle Tested To Assure The Very Best In Quality
- Bump Stop Spacers Keep Suspension Travel Safely In Check
- Track Bar Bracket Centers Axle Under Vehicle Properly
- Resilient Powder Coat And Zinc Plating Resists Corrosion
- Straight Bolt-On/Direct Fit/Simple Remove And Replace
- Complete With All High-Quality Grade Mounting Hardware
- Durable Components Deliver A Dependable Dynamic System