NGK V-Power TR-55 Spark Plugs (.055 GAP) - GM LSx V8 Applications (Set of 8) - NGK-3951-8
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
NGK V-Power Spark Plugs -.055 GAP
Prior to 2005 GM used .055 GAP (this size) spark plugs on all LSx motors. Starting in 2005, they switched to .040 GAP plugs to provide a better idle when things like cheap gas are encountered. Either a .060, or .040 GAP plug will work in any LSx motor with the smaller GAP being best for daily driven, mildly modded cars.
Economical performance and improved ignitability over standard NGK Spark Plugs original equipment manufacturer and racer approved.
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- “Trivalent Metal Plating” has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
Fits most GM LSX (LS1, LS2, LS6, etc) applications.