N-Fab NBF214B-TX - 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Roan Running Boards - Textured Black
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
N-Fab - NBF214B-TX
Roan - Full Len (2 Steps) - 21-22 Ford Bronco 4-Dr -TX Blk
Roan Running Board - Full Length (2 Steps per Side) - 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4-Dr - Textured Black
Discover a look too tough to tame by bolting on a pair of N-Fab Roan Running Boards. Their next-level design creates a powerful presence unlike any running board you've ever seen. Constructed with a sturdy 1.75-inch OD perimeter tube supporting a fully-welded 12-gauge steel top plate, the Roan finds the line between a conventional running board and an armored side step and then obliterates it! Each board features rugged bolt-on step pads with raised louvers, so your foot finds traction in any weather condition. Easily paint the detachable step plates to match or contrast your truck's paint for a stunning custom look. With sturdy 3/16"-thick steel mounting brackets, the Roan provides uncompromising support while allowing inboard/outboard adjustability, delivering a superior fitment with a look that absolutely ravages traditional running boards. Add in the confidence of a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty and a full 5-years finish protection and Roan Running Boards are clearly in a class all their own.
- Adjustable Mounting System Designed For Versatile Fitment On Stock Or Lifted Vehicles
- Bolt-On Step Plate Is Easily Removed To Allow For Custom Paint Or Personalization
- Available In A Cab-Length Configuration/Feature A Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Fully-Welded Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing Frame/Top Plate Offers Superior Strength/Durability
- Load-Tested To 475 Lbs. Capacity
- Proudly Built In Houston TX USA And Backed By An Unbeatable 5-Year Finish / Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
- Xtra Large 5.5 X 21 In.
- Louvered Step Plate Positioned At Each Door Allows Easy And Secure Vehicle Access In Any Weather Condition