Magnaflow 51633 - Conv DF 2013 Ford Focus ST 2.0T
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
Magnaflow - 51633
OEM Grade Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; OEM Grade Series; 3 in. Tubing/Inlet; 2.5 in. Outlet; Overall L-27.80 in.; O2 Sensor Loc Pre/Post Conv.; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable;
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 51633. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed specifically for the 2013-2018 Ford Focus and interchanges with OE part CV6Z-5E212-H. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Federal Emissions Compliant Designed
- Meets EPA Requirements