This item is LG's 1 7/8 Super Pro header with high flow x-pipe. Choose your system with or without cats. LG's axleback system is also available to make this a complete exhaust to the tips.
Ease of Install
We learned a long time ago to make the system work, it needs to be easy for the user to install. So like our Corvette systems we made this as simple of a bolt on as you can get. All of our kits come complete from engine to mufflers or with mufflers and tips included so all you have to do is bolt it onto the car. Fittings slip together for the smoothest connection between pipes. This also makes our cats replaceable in the event of damage or you want to swap to an off-road setup for track use. The only cutting you would have to do, would be removing the stock mufflers if you want to use them with our kit as GM welded the OE system together complete from the manifolds back.
Configurations and Options
We offer our system in one of four different setups.
1. Full system with out cats, without mufflers
2. Full system w/cats and without mufflers
3. Full system w/o cats and w/mufflers
4. Full system w/cats and with mufflers
All systems will come with off-road pipes included at no charge even for cat'd systems. All systems come with clamps, hardware, extensions, and now GM gaskets as well.
- 1 7/8 Primary size
- 3 merge collector with fire cone
- Full 3 mid section
- 3 high flow Siamese X pipe design
- Connects to OE or OE replacment mufflers with included 2.5 adapter
- All wires, hardware, extensions and GM gaskets now included
- High flow optional 200 cell metal matrix catalytic converters
- Off-road pipes included no charge on cat'd systems
- 35+ RWHP GAIN!
- LifeTime Warranty for original owner
For years we have been dedicated to proving our header customers with the best header coating options at affordable prices. Recently our main coater Jet Hot who we have had a great relationship with for years was taken over by new ownership. The new owners have done away with their dealer program resulting in everyone paying drastically higher prices. In response, we have lined up two great competing coating company's offerings for our customers that will allow us to offer the same low prices as before. The coatings all the companies use are very similar, and the main difference is the time an attention put in to doing the job right,
- Airborn Coatings has a history that goes back as far at Jet Hot. Their owner is a chemist who had a hand in developing ceramic coatings. Airborn offer the same great 1700 degree inside and out silver coatings as Jet Hot with a great warranty to back it up.
- Calico Coatings is from the heart of race country in North Carolina. They are Kooks preferred coater, and offer not just header coatings, but a wide range of engine and industrial coatings.
- Jet Hot Coatings will still be offered for those who demand the name, however it will be at the new, higher price.
For more details, click the links below!
About Kooks Custom Headers-
Since 1962, Kooks has earned the reputation of making the highest quality and best performing headers and exhaust systems. Kooks uses only the best quality materials and the most precise team of fabricators to manufacture their headers.