LG Super Pro 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers with OFF ROAD X-pipe - 1997-2004 C5 Corvette & Z06 - C5SPRO-OR
LG Motorsports c5spro-or
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
This item is LG's 1 3/4 LT Super Pro header with off road X-pipe for the 1997-2004 Corvette C5 and C5 Z06. It fits LS1 and LS6 Applications.
LG Product Description-
The latest technology in long tube header design from LG Motorsports is now available for your C5! If you are looking for absolutely the best exhaust for your C5, the Super Pro headers are it.
THE MOST POWERFUL CORVETTE HEADERS ON THE PLANET
- The Torque Monsters of the Corvette World - No Corvette Header Has More TORQUE or HORSEPOWER
- All stainless steel mandrel bent construction using 304 stainless alloy
- These headers are true long tubes at 32 inches long
- 1.75 inch primary tubes; perfect for mild to wild LS engines
- Full 3-inch x-pipe included
- NEW! True race-style 3-inch merge collectors for better scavenging
- Available 3-inch premium high performance metal matrix catalytic converters (no converter flows more)
- Included off road pipes for track use
- Race proven design makes more low end torque than any other brand, allowing you to have more of your engine's power on hand at low RPM while still producing fantastic peak horsepower.
- These headers have been tested on independent dynos by outside experts and show proven increased horsepower and torque over other top brands
- Easy bolt on installation with NO CUTTING or WELDING
- Great fit and finish with no ground clearance issues
- Note: Long Tube Headers are not CARB certified
What size header should you buy?
- 1 3/4" for stock or otherwise bolt on cars
- 1 7/8" for stock, bolt on, or mildly modded cars to about 500rwhp. Basically on a stock car they perform the same as 1 3/4", but give you room to grow.
- 2" Special order for heavily modded cars over 500 RWHP
What is Header Coating?
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.