Innovate 3837 - LM-2 Basic Kit Single Channel Wideband (No SD Card Included)
- Part Number:
- Regularly Stocked - On Order
Innovate - 3837
LM-2 Air/Fuel Ratio Meter; Single O2 Basic Kit
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter's award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2's self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be defined by the user.
- Patented DirectDigital wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel A/F Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs