HP Tuners Pro Link Cable for MPVI2 - H-002-05
HP Tuners h-002-05
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Pro Link for MPVI2
Designed specifically for the MPVI2, the Pro Link bridges the gap between the MPVI2 and the Expander Hub. The Pro Link together with the MPVI2 and Pro Feature Set allows the professional user to input 2x analog signals (from a wideband sensor, map sensor, etc) and 1x CAN bus signal simultaneously.
Reminder: You must purchase Pro Feature Set to be able to use a Pro Link cable.
How do I purchase Pro Link?
Pro Link will be provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) with the purchase of Pro Feature Set. However if you would like additional Pro Link cables for multiple vehicles, you can purchase them here.
Need more than 3 inputs? Expander Hub is the solution you have been waiting for.
More information will be available soon, Expander Hub launches Q1 2019.
- 2x dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
- 1x CAN bus input (500kbps)
- 100Hz sampling rate
- HPTnet cable (male) to 5 wire harness
- For MPVI2 ONLY
- Download Instructions PDF here.