- Lightweight 1 3/8” adjustable tubular rear bar +500,630,800% stiffer than stock SS
- End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, mounts.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Lightweight tubular design
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings
Take your 2010 Camaro to the next level of performance for autocross and track days. Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the Gen 5 Camaro, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1 3/8” rear bar is perfect for tuning a car to reduce excessive understeer making it a a perfect upgrade for owners of our sport sway bars wishing to go to the next level of performance. All the necessary hardware, heavy duty end links and complete installation instructions are included the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
Due to the stiffness of this rear bar, use of a Hotchkis 1 ¼” front sway bar is highly recommended.