EBC ED91650 - High performance pad with high friction levels yet still durable for street use
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
EBC - ED91650
This EBC high performance truck, Jeep and SUV pad features new ECO technology to develop a brake pad that with high friction levels yet still durable for street use with brake effect being strong from cold when the brake is first applied.
The UK EFI Bristol factory of EBC Brakes has used new ECO friendly technology to develop a brake pad that has unusually high friction levels yet still has good manners for street use with brake effect being strong from cold when the brake is first applied. The race pedigree of the material used also guarantees effective stopping up to temperatures exceeding 1400 F well above the maximum experienced in heavy braking, towing or downhill descents. Winter testing in Ohio on a fleet five popular light trucks showed us the proof on cold braking in the worst wet and cold conditions where many performance brakes would not even start to show good brake effect. So these are pads that have an extremely wide range of usability. The new carbon granule based Extra Duty material is also rotor friendly, minimal in dust and noiseless and each set is supplied with revolutionary NUCAP piston insert shims, another first from EBC
- Revolutionary Nucap backing plate design developed in Canada improves bonding strength
- High volume Vee grooves in pads to vent better and remove dirt dust and debris actually cooling the center hot areas of the pad better.
- GG Friction rating, the highest rating of any truck or SUV pad on the market
- Noiseless material with piston insert NUCAP insulator shims
- British made top quality product