DBA 5000 Series Two Piece Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor (Front Left) - 2012-2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1 and 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V (6.2L LSA) - 52608BLKLXS
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
This is a single front 5000 Series T3 Two Piece drilled & slotted rotor that fits the front left corner of a 2012-2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1 & 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V. These rotors are side specific.
DBA's 5000 Series Rotors feature a two piece design and an Alumalite center hat which when coupled with their other features, make them is one of the finest brake rotors available. The 5000 Series rotors are offered in both the T3 Slotted only design as well as the XS Drilled and Slotted design. All DBA 5000 Series rotors features DBA's exclusive "Kangaroo Paw" internal vent design to maximize rotor cooling. Thermal indicating markings on the rotor edge let you know the maximum temperatures the rotors are experiencing. Whether you're a seasoned club racer, weekend track warrior, or just an enthusiast that wants the best for your car, truck or SUV ... the DBA 5000 Slotted rotors offer unmatched performance and durability!
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation.
- Alumalite center hat made from light-weight 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium material.
- Tri-Symmetrical T3 Slot design dampens the vibration harmonics resulting in a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron increases the thermal capacity properties of the rotor.
- TSP (Thermal Stability Profiling) prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Replacement disc rotors available.
- Heat paint markings change color to monitor peak braking temperatures.