Our 2010 – 2011 Chevy Camaro V6 Cold Air Intake is what put Cold Air Inductions on the map. Our systems consistently make more power at the rear wheels, provide better real-world performance and add a high-quality, performance look under the hood. We’ve seen gains up to 18 rear-wheel horsepower (with an average increase of 16 horsepower) on completely stock Camaros by upgrading to a Cold Air Inductions system. No tune is needed.
INTAKE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Insulated Aluminum Air Box
- Air Box Lid with Clear Inspection Window
- Thermal-Coated Intake Tube
- High-Performance Air Filter
- Black Silicone Coupler / Stainless Clamps
- Installation instructions
THIS SYSTEM FITS:
- 2010, 2011 Chevrolet CAMARO with 3.6L V6
NOTES: This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required. Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location. Not for sale or use in California.