Borla 140687 - 16-17 Camaro SS 6.2L Dual Tip Dual Split Rear Exit Dual Mode Catback Exhaust (NPP)
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
Borla - 140687
Cat-Back(tm) Exhaust System - S-Type
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System 2016-2023 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L V8 Automatic/ Manual Transmission RWD 2 Door Equipped With Dual Mode Exhaust or Dual Split Rear Exit Bumper. Borla System Does NOT Include NPP Valves.
The BORLA(R) sound of power. Its been described as asonic shot of adrenaline. An intoxicating concert ofsteel, gears and combustion that echoes from thespeedways, deserts and highways of the world.The sound of more victory laps than any otherbrand, the BORLA(R) exhaust note has become the quintessentioal soundtrack of high-performance motoring. And like all good automotive designs there is function behing the form. As any driving enthusiast knows, the sound of an exhaust provides more than just ear candy. Its a communications conduit between car and driver. A link between human and machine. The exhaust sound provides accoustic feedback of engine rpm to aid the driver in critical decisions such as gear selection or throttle input in rev-match shifting. At BORLA(R), we understand this concept better than any exhaust manufacturer. Combining patented technology with computer modeling, extensive prototyping and advanced sound analysis tools. BORLA(R) engineers spend countless hours tuning exhaust systems to best reflect the personality and performance of vehicle applications. The result is an enhanced driving experience. With unrivaled clarity, the BORLA(R) exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound. With unrivaled clarity the Borla exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensry feedback of sound.
- Patented Straight-Through Technology
- Patented Multi-Core Technology
- Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- Distinctive Borla Sound Of Power
- Absolute Best In Performance And Durability
- Ensure Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
- Million Mile Warranty