aFe Power 49-33088-P - MACHForce XP 3in Aggressive Toned Cat-Back Exhausts w/ Polished Tips 15-17 Ford Mustang V6/V8
aFe Power 49-33088-P
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
aFe Power - 49-33088-P
MACH Force-Xp 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System w Muffler Polished Tip Ford Mustang 15-17 V8-5.0L/V6-3.7L
aFe is proud to introduce an all new MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang with the V6-3.7L or V8-5.0L engine. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +12 horsepower and +10 lbs. x Ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno. (*Dyno results are from P/N: 49-33087-B). This cat-back exhaust system utilizes full 3 in. tubing with reduction tubes to fit the OE connections. Remove them and combine with the aFe power Twisted Steel Long tube headers and connection pipes (48-33012-YC) for added flow and performance. This system incorporates dual, high-flow 4 in. round mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. aFe also added an X-pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, creating more efficient flow and better performance while minimizing exhaust drone resulting in an awesome sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual 4 in. high-luster polished 304 stainless steel tips are included. This is a direct bolt-on system no modifications necessary and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. Aggressive Sound: Dual free-flowing 4 in. round mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. X-Pipe Balance Tube: The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow for better performance while minimizing exhaust drone. Simple Installation: This is a direct bolt-on system which retains your factory exhaust tips and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary. Leak-Free Seal: High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. Dual 304 SS Tips: Finishing off this unique exhaust system are dual, aFe laser etched, 4 in. polished 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual Round Mufflers
- Incorporates X-Pipe To Balance And Evenly Distrib. Exhaust Pulses
- Dual Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Tips w/Laser Etched aFe Logo
- 100% MIG-Welded Ensures Strength And Durability
- Clamp On Reduction Tubes To Fit OE Connections