AFE Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System (Pro Dry S Filter) - 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra & Full Size GM SUV (5.3L & 6.2L V8) - 51-74110
aFe Power 51-74110
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- 550CFM Rating @ 7" Hâ‚‚O
- +14 HP / +15 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 30%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface (US PAT 9440175) for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
- Also Fits GM Silverado/Sierra w/ Electric Fan
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. (Housing-to-Filter Interface US PAT 9440175)
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded designed intake tube to fit with the stock mechanical fan and achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 9" tall with an inverted top. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
High quality premium clamps ensures the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Will not fit models equipped with eAssist Powertrain
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.