AFE Apollo GT Series 3" 409 Stainless Steel CatBack Exhaust System (Polished Tips) - 2019+ Chevy Silverado & Sierra 1500 (2.7L Turbo I4) - 49-44108-P
aFe Power 49-44108-p
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flow stainless steel muffler
- Rear side-exit exhaust with 5" polished 304 stainless steel clamp on exhaust tip
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Now your 19-20 Silverado/Sierra can have that custom look with this aFe POWER Apollo GT cat-back exhaust system. 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing and high-flow muffler improves performance across the power band and delivers a deep, aggressive exhaust tone. 100% MIG-welded for strength and durability with 5" polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tip for a custom look.
3" 409 Stainless Steel Tubing:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel-bent 3" 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum durability. Mandrel-bent tubing for maximum air flow and low turbulence, delivering increased torque, horsepower, and improved throttle response.
High-Flow Performance Muffler
A high-flow stainless steel muffler allows increased exhaust flow and reduces exhaust drone, maintaining a deep, tuned sound.
Polished 5" Tip:
Rear side-exit exhaust with 5" polished 304 stainless steel clamp on exhaust tip with laser cut aFe POWER badge for a custom-styled look.
Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions for a secure fit.
Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
It may be necessary to cut the OE Exhaust to remove it from the vehicle.
Crew Cab / Short Bed (69.92")
Crew Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
Double Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.