Aeroforce Sensor Kit - Wideband Air/Fuel Sensor - SENSWBK
Aeroforce Technology senswbk
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
This kit is for use with Aeroforce Scan Gauges. It connects to the Aux inputs that come on all Aerforce gauges to display data that cannot be read from the OBDII data bus.
The Aeroforce wideband air/fuel kit comes with the following:
Digital 12 volt Wideband Controller Unit LSU4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor 10 ft. Sensor Wire Harness 5 ft. Control Unit to Gauge Wire Harness 5 ft. Power Wire Harness Weld- In Sensor Bung Full instructions and technical support
Now you can easily monitor and log air/fuel ratio on your Aeroforce gauge or other data logging device with our affordable wideband air/fuel kit. Accurate to 0.1 A/F point allowing you to accurately monitor your engine tune or PCM calibration. According to Bosch, due to the improved sensing element design the LSU4.9 shows higher lifetime robustness over the LSU4.2 This means it generally will have a longer life span and deliver more accurate readings. This sensor draws less power and has some advantages in high flow situations. It can be used in diesel applications as well, the 4.2 is not designed for this.
- Accurate to 0.1 A/F point
- Displays A/F ratio or Lambda
- 0-5v output