AEM Induction 21-851C - AEM 17-18 Kia Forte L4-2.0L F/I Cold Air Intake
AEM Induction 21-851C
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
AEM Induction - 21-851C
Sistema de admisión directa de aire frío AEM
AEM's Performance Cold Air Intake Systems are designed, tuned and dyno-tested to give your engine more power and acceleration by replacing the restrictive factory air filter, air intake tubing and air box assembly.
This Performance Air Intake System allows your engine to breath more air compared to the restrictive factory air intake housing. It is designed, tuned, and dyno-tested to produce more horsepower and torque. The cone-shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). A custom shaped heat shield with edge trim lining is included to keep engine bay heat from the air intake. The air intake tube is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. This air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.
- Increased Horsepower
- Tuned And DynoTested To Improve Acceleration And Engine Sound
- Low Restriction Aluminum Tubing
- Air Filter Lasts Up To 100 000 Miles BF Cleaning Is Required
- Washable And Reusable Oil-Free Filter Media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty