AEM Induction 22-425P - AEM 03-05 Neon SRT-4 Turbo Polished Short Ram Intake
AEM Induction 22-425P
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
AEM Induction - 22-425P
Kit d'admission directe AEM Short Ram
AEM's Performance Short Ram Air Intake System gives you more power and acceleration by replacing the restrictive factory air filter and air intake assembly. The intake tube has an attractive yet durable powder-coated finish.
The AEM 22-425P Performance Short Ram Air Intake System has been engineered to be an affordable and easy way to boost the horsepower and torque of your engine. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced with this AEM air intake system which was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Dodge Neon SRT-4 models. Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The sound your engine makes when accelerating is also modified to a fuller, more aggressive resonance allowing you to hear and feel the horsepower upgrade. The intake tubing is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable chrome-like finish. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine's factory emissions control devices including the engine breather hose, IAT sensor and vacuum line. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake system is easy to install with commonly available tools and it is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the 22-425P vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.
- Affordable and Simple Horsepower Upgrade
- Improved Throttle Response and Engine Sound
- Low Restriction Aluminum Intake Tube
- Easy To Install With Common Hand Tools
- Lasts Up To 100 000 Miles Before Service Is Required
- Washable And Reusable Lifetime Air Filter
- AEM Limited Lifetime Warranty