SLP Loudmouth II Exhaust (Quad Tips) - 1998-2002 Camaro & Firebird (5.7L LS1) - 31043
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- Includes a LoudMouth II bullet-type race muffler for minimal restriction, reduced resonance, and an aggressive tone
- Employs LoudMouth's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust assembly
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features a show quality polished resonator and 2.5" "Dual/Dual" tips
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty
SLP's F-Body cat-backs have always been the best performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they're the most versatile, too! Using our industry-exclusive modular design architecture, we've developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise level, and sound quality requirements.
Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, re-tighten, and you're done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race muffler, the F-Body LoudMouth II® Exhaust System is compatible with the original LoudMouth® resonator (#31066). Get both for complete control over your car's sound and performance characteristics.
NOTE: Includes a LoudMouth II race muffler. LoudMouth resonator sold separately.