EBC DP91908 - Orangestuff is a full race material for demanding track conditions
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
EBC - DP91908
The EBC Orangestuff is a full race material for intermediate to expert drivers for demanding track conditions. Designed from the ground up to meet rigorous track conditions meant hours of testing and formulation from EBC's scientist.
EBC Brakes have demanded a more aggressive full race material for "track only" use that is not required to bring a vehicle to rest (which Bluestuff NDX was specifically designed to do) and this has led to the development of the EBC Orangestuff brake pads. The EBC Orangestuff brake material will be dusty and slightly more aggressive on brake rotors which is the trade off when using a full race pad.
- Longer track wear life by 40-60% in the most extreme conditions
- Better fade resistance at disc temps where rotor is glowing red
- Great initial cold bite when compared to other track materials
- Street legal in the USA, vehicle can be driven to the track
- Factory heat scorched to reduce bed in times to minutes for fast track changes