Corsa 3.0" Double Helixx X-Pipe - 2014+ Corvette C7 Stingray (6.2L LT1 V8) - 14761
Corsa Performance 14761
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has extended delivery times and is special ordered if not listed in stock above. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
Description & Features
3.0 Double Helixx X-Pipe
X-pipe does delete the two secondary rear cats. You will still have your two front primary cats.
2014-2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7, Coupe, Manual, 6.2L V8
2014-2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7, Coupe, Auto, 6.2L V8
- Flow: Average of 20.24% gain over stock
- Power Gains: Average increase of up to 5 HP and 4 TQ
- Weight Reduction: 2 lbs. lighter than stock
Technology: CORSA's Patented RSC® Technology is designed for an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and a DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Every system is engineered specifically to each vehicle without drone while cruising.
All CORSA exhaust systems are constructed from premium stainless steel to deliver lasting performance, sound and appearance.
Easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed. All hardware and detailed instructions are included in each kit.
CORSA branded exhaust systems are backed by a Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle with proof of purchase.
Proudly Designed, Engineered & Manufactured in Berea, OH
NOTE: Every CORSA exhaust system is engineered and designed to match the unique properties of the vehicle it is designed for to deliver perfect fitment and performance. CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.