New Options Available!
- Add Whiteline Strut Top Mount Bushings w/ Bearings and save $40!
- Choose 9K/12K Custom Spring Rate Available! (Special order, takes a few extra days to ship.
- Optional Swift Springs now offered (Special order- Takes longer to ship).
- Add Optional Rear Adjustment extenders so you can adjust rear coilovers from inside the trunk!
Our BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Mono-tube shock design
Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.
Does not include strut top bushings. Product may ship direct from BC Racing and take a few days to process.
Swift Spring Upgrade-
The SWIFT spring is a world leader in automotive suspension spring technology. You will find SWIFTs on vehicles which compete at the highest levels of motorsport; from Japan's Super GT series to Le Mans. Swift's motorsport pedigree and meticulous quality are what make SWIFT springs a staple in the racing industry and highly sought after by enthusiasts globally.
With the knowledge acquired through years of competitive motorsport, SWIFT has developed the perfect racing springs to suit a variety of use. SWIFT springs engineers and in-house metallurgists have formulated a unique blend of metal they have named H5S.TW. This unique alloy hosts a wide range of benefits with virtually zero drawback resulting in the Swift Metric Coilover springs we offer you today.