Yukon Gear YRGRR-01 - Yukon Kinetic Recover Rope 7/8in
Yukon Gear YRGRR-01
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
- Yukon Gear uses GENERIC PICTURES which may show items the gears are to be installed in - unless specifically stated in the description they are not included in the kits. Please make sure you understand what you need before ordering and what is included in each kit by thoroghly reading the description. If you have any questions, please use the 'Contact Us' page for clarification before ordering.
Yukon Gear - YRGRR-01
Yukon Kinetic Recovery Rope stores energy to slingshot stuck vehicle to freedom
This Yukon Recovery Rope stretches by up to 30 percent of its static length to store kinetic energy. The rope then smoothly transfers that energy into pulling power to rescue a stuck vehicle. It’s a must have for any recovery kit.
Making your own recovery kit? Adding more rope to an existing kit? This vehicle recovery rope is designed to strict Yukon Gear & Axle standards. It’s 7/8” in diameter, 30 feet in length, and rated to 28,000 psi Minimum Tensile Strength to ensure vehicles can be pulled back on the trail from the most precarious of positions.
- 7/8" diameter kinetic recovery rope
- Rated to 28,000 psi Minimum Tensile Strength
- Rope measures 30 feet long