Whiteline KTA260 - 2016+ Honda Civic FC / FK Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
Whiteline - KTA260
Whiteline Rear Lower Front Toe Control Arm
KTA260 is heavy duty adjustable rear lower control arm kit designed to allow for increased range of toe adjustment. Low compliance bushings are used to minimise NVH and maximise longevity. Left-right-hand thread adjustment turn-buckle nut allows for easy on-car adjustment.
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise toe alignment to rectify tyre wear and/or reduce inherent understeer/oversteer behaviour.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.