Whiteline BSK007M - 02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit 24mm w/Mounts
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Whiteline - BSK007M
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', BSK007M is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle. Boasting a 24mm 2 point adjustable front sway bar and 24mm 3 point adjustable rear sway bar, the kit is completed with high quality sway bar links and mounting accessories that ensure optimum performance and ease of installation. Achieve perfect balance and precise tuning with this Whiteline Sway Bar Kit.
- By eliminating flex associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.