Whipple Stage 1 Upgrade Kit - 2021+ Ford Raptor & Tremor (3.5L Ecoboost)
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- 80TRQ/30HP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- Works with new locked PCM.
- Compatible with future Over The Air updates.
- Increased RPM range with higher shift points.
- Refined pedal map for increased power under the curve.
- Refined shift strategy for sporty feel.
- 135MPH Speed Limit.
- Tire size and axle calibration capacity included with flash tool.
- Massive Mega Cooler featuring 54% greater volume then stock intercooler.
- Heavy duty bar-plate designed intercooler.
- Offset 14FPI on cold airflow side of intercooler.
- High velocity cold air intake system for unmatched airflow.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required.
- Advanced PCM calibration using factory tools for industry leading drive-ability and performance.
- 91 or higher-octane fuel compatible.
- Unique induction whine from Whipple intake system.
- Zero cutting or modifying vehicle.
- Complete kit.
- 50 State emissions legal.
WHIPPLE GOES ECO
Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, now offers the first and only 50-State Legal performance kit for the all-new 2021 Ford Raptor and Tremor 3.5L Ecoboost equipped vehicles! Available with optional 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.
The stage 1 system couples the Whipple Mega Intercooler, high flow air system and industry leading performance calibration to make an amazing 80* foot pounds of torque and 30* horsepower more than stock. Even better, from 2000rpm, the system produces more torque than stock giving more power under the curve for incredible throttle response. The calibration further enhances shift points to better utilize the increased torque, resulting in a much better overall driving experience, while also giving you the ability to change the tire and axle size to fix vehicle issues related to changes.
The Stage 1 system heart and soul is the industry leading calibration. Whipple and it's Ford calibration team worked feverishly using advanced tools to develop a calibration that could maximize power while being legal and while maintain safety. The 2021 3.5L features a new engine package which far exceeded previous stock power levels. Yet, after countless dyno and real-world testing in multiple environments, the engineers were able to extract huge gains in torque and horsepower. Each system features the Whipple Tomahawk flash tool that allows easy uploading and downloading of the Whipple files. The Tomahawk also features read and erase trouble codes, live data and data logging capacity.
The Whipple Mega Cooler offers 54% greater volume and 8% more surface area. The bar and plate type intercooler features offset fin on both the cold and hot side, allowing for increased cooling capacity while fitting into the stock packaging, yet significantly outperforming the stock cooler. Test show a 60 degree (F) drop in temperature just on the dyno during back-to-back runs, yet even bigger gains are shown during real world applications. The colder air allows increased spark advance and more O2 to the engine, resulting in more consistent power while maintaining safety.
The Whipple high velocity air filter driven, CFD modeled rotor molded plastic air intake that maximizes air speed while reducing inlet restrictions. The air system features the velocity stack gauze those filter with extra wide pleats, giving the air filter the capacity to flow over 132% more air than a stock paper filter.
The Whipple Stage 1 system is the first and only 50-state legal Ecoboost complete upgrade package available today, allowing for upgrades in all 50-states. EO-D231-74.
No cutting or grinding required.
Installation Time: 2.5 hours
*Flywheel power ratings with 91 octane. Power levels may vary depending on octane and conditions.