Whipple Roots Supercharger (Tuner Kit) - 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro SS (6.2L)
Whipple Superchargers WK-1000TB
Tuner kits do not include fuel system upgrades or tuning
- The most powerful 50-state emissions legal option available
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt.
- Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
- Integrated Crusher ™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet for optional 102mm throttle bodies
- Big Mouth Whipple Crusher ™ plastic air inlet (or optional carbon fiber) for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes
- Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes or systems that circulate hot air
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
- Zero turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC's that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- (2010-2012) MSD ™ Fuel pump booster with pre-defined voltage curve for less pump duty cycle then other pump boosters, only supplies increased voltage when needed, others are on/off
- (2010-2012) MSD ™ Fuel pump booster voltage curve can be adjusted by user, no need to purchase "competition" version, already included
- (2013-2015) GM High Performance high flow fuel pump from factory supercharged ZL1 and CTS-V
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications*
- No internal modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- High flow air filter system (50-state legal filter system), coolant reservoir is maintained
- High flow fuel injectors included
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- Optional 10-rib belt system with matching billet pulleys
- Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover (or optional carbon fiber) for increased safety
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 109mm)
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- SCT Flash tool that allows you to read and erase codes and multiple data log features
- 1 year warranty
- Optional 3-year 36,000 mile powertrain warranty
*2014 Models require modifications to hood vent or use of the Whipple vent.
The Whipple front feed system is far superior to rear inlet based SC systems for a very simple reason, less inlet restrictions. While some companies make phony claims about how many bends they have, the fact is simple, the front entry systems do not require multiple 90deg bends or one sweeping 180deg bend before the SC inlet, which causes unequal rotor filling and lower volumetric efficiency. For 50-state emissions legal systems, the Whipple front entry system requires 1 less bend (3 to 4) then any rear entry SC. With other cold air intake systems, it's 2 less bends (1 to 3). Others just show pictures of the air tube, but forget to mention the SC inlet which makes 2 90 deg bends, while also restricting plenum volume so they can clear the firewall. The Whipple system also uses a round (round flows significantly more then oval or rectangle shapes) 112mm opening vs. other systems that utilize lower flowing rectangle opening.
Not all front inlet systems are created equal. As in typical Whipple fashion, the Whipple front inlet system is not restricted by a 93mm inlet system which severely limits your potential power gains. The Whipple SC system uses a unique 112mm round (round flows significantly more then oval or rectangle) inlet for nearly 1800cfm capacity (1200hp).
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers ™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal GM applications. Known for the highest quality, most powerful supercharger systems, Whipple used its 26+ years of GM twin-screw supercharging experience to engineer the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Chevrolet Camaro.
With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear while still being 50-state emissions legal and backed by an optional 3-year 36,000 mile warranty. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The system features Whipple's massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liter displacement) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Power Flash Programmer from SCT for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today and lead the industry in fit and finish, with second to none quality and packaging.