WHIPPLE INTRODUCES THE 4.5L TWIN-SCREW SUPERCHARGER UPGRADE
BIGGER IS BETTER
NOW STANDARD WITH THE REVOLUTINARY GEN 3 ROTORS
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement twin-screw technology to fuel injected OEM vehicles. With over 30 years of twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Dodge Hellcat engine. With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear.
The new Dodge Hellcat system features the massive 4.5 Liter Gen 3 twin-screw Whipple Charger which has over 88% more flow capacity then the stock 2.4L. To feed the beast, we incorporated our Crusher intake and either the dual blade 71mm billet throttle body or 180mm super mono blade throttle body with factory electronics, 123mm mass air flow housing and true cold air intake with oversized S&B 9" filter.
The new wide mouth intake manifold features a massive air-to-water intercooler, over twice the size of the factory cores for unhearald power potential. The Whipple intake manifold allows the factory fuel rails to be reutilizied and works with both short and mid length fuel injectors. The massive 4.5L is small enough for stock engines, big enough for built engines.
Each kit fits the factory 90mm throttle body or you can choose the enormous big bore super-mono blade throttle body that includes factory type electronics pre-set and the capacity to flow 2750 CFM.
Available in standard textured black, polished or any custom color.
- Most powerfuel highest flow supercharger system available
- Up to 1" intercooler fittings
- Massive 4.5L outflows 2.65L by 55%
- No cogged noisy belt to fail on jackshaft, direct driven supercharger
- Integrated Crusher 180mm inlet outflows smaller 90mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Massive Super Mono Blade flows over 2750CFM vs stock 90mm at 1150 CFM
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Factory sensor compatible
- Plug and play electrical connectors
- Factory fuel rail compatible (including factory fuel psi dampener)
- Stock fuel injectors compatible
- High flow fuel injectors compatible
- Adjustable idler system included
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- No internal engine modifications required
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Optional carbon air tube
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE AT HTTP://WWW.SEMASAN.COM/EMISSIONS FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.