UMI Adjustable Chormoly Rear Toe Rods with Roto-Joints - 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro & 2008-2009 Pontiac G8
UMI Performance 2524
UMI Performance 2524 adjustable toe rods for the 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro and G8 replace the weak stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings with flex-free chromoly tubular arms and our exclusive Roto-Joints. UMI’s Roto-Joint allows smooth noise free suspension articulation and enhanced performance. Roto-Joints work excellent for street, auto-x, road race and light drag applications. On-car adjustability allows the factory eccentric washers to be eliminated. Included with the arms are new laser-cut anti eccentric washers to prevent unwanted toe changes (factory eccentric washers are prone to slipping). Available in red or black powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- 4130 chromoly tubing, light weight and strong.
- TIG welded 4130 chromoly threaded tube adapters.
- Smooth Delrin lined Roto-Joints.
- Race proven and track tested.
- On-car adjustability allows easy changes.
- Laser cut anti eccentric washers included.
- Minimal deflection with maximum articulation.
- 100% Made in Philipsburg, PA-USA