Titan Precious Metals Titanium 12 pt Header Bolts - GM LSX Applications
Titan Precious Metals TPM00002
You spend a lot of money on your car, and the modifications you add to it. Why would you bolt it all together with the same rusty steel bolts Grandpa used? Bolts may normally be an afterthought, but their performance is essential preventing catastrophic failure. Because of this, we are introducing Titan Precious Metals and their new line of Titanium hardware! Forget steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, this is the ultimate fastener material!
- LS1 and Small Block Chevy 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L and 7.0L
- All generation LS Heads. Stock 23 Degree SBC 6 Bolt Head.
- 8mm-1.25 x 25mm with a 12 Point Bolt-Head
- 12 Bolts Per Kit
- Bolt Kit fits most LS Generation and Small Block Chevy engines that have 6 bolts per cylinder head
- Fasteners are made out of Grade 5 Titanium (6AL-4V)
- The two most useful properties of the metal form are corrosion resistance and the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. In its unalloyed condition, titanium is as strong as some steels, but 45% lighter!
- Titanium is 100% Non-Corrosive and will never rust, corrode, crack, or shrink/expand.
- These bolts may be torqued the same amount of standard Grade 8 steel bolts.
- Rolled threads are standard for superior strength.
- A perfect gift for the Gearhead in your life. Jewelry for your car! Being a precious metal, they may gain value while on your vehicle!
- All fasteners will come with 12-point heads for the easiest installation possible