Tick Performance SPEEDbleeder Line - 2010-2015 Camaro V8, 2014-2017 Chevy SS, 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP. 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V - TPSBL5G
Tick Performance tpsbl5g
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Bleeding the late model GM hydraulic system in it's stock form is a hassle. You've got to have someone pump the pedal while you're under the car cracking the bleeder and hoping everybody's timing is right - not to mention keeping the reservoir full! It's easy to see how something so simple can quickly turn into a huge ordeal.
With our "One Man Job" Remote Clutch SPEEDbleeder Line, Tick Performance is taking great strides in making things much easier on you. At 4'+ in length, you're able to route the line to nearly anywhere on the car you want. Here in house, we usually zip tie it to a brake line coming out of the brake master cylinder so it's easy to reach with the hood popped. Another huge improvement is our SPEEDbleeder end - allowing you to simply crack it open one time and close it once the air is out of the system, instead of having to open and close the bleeder with every pump of the pedal.
Why wrestle with your hydraulic system every time you want to bleed it? Rely on Tick Performance to make the job much easier for you with our "One Man Job" Remote Clutch SPEEDbleeder Line. A must-install next time you've got the transmission out of your:
- 2010-2015 Camaro SS, ZL1, 1LE, Z28 - 5th Generation - LS3, LSA & LS7 V8
- 2016+ Camaro SS, ZL1 - 6th Generation - Gen V LT1 V8
- 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP - LS3 V8
- 2014-2017 Chevy SS Sedan - LS3 V8
- 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V - LS6, LS2 V8