What is Header Coating?
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering. Coating on the the headers only, not any connection or X-pipe.
- 2" 304 Stainless Steel (Select Drop-Down Below)
- 2.0 mm thick tubing (much thicker than competitors' headers)
- 3" merge-style collector w/ welded O2 bung
- Includes new GM gaskets and exhaust clamps
- Includes 02 Sensor Extension Harnesses
- Includes High-Flow Catted X-Pipe
*Additional modifications needed to fit convertibles; ZL1 will require modification of differential cooler lines
*Please note that the 2" primary headers will have limited clearance around the steering shaft in electric power steering applications. Some customers have to remove the rubber boot and/or shift the engine over to gain proper clearance. If you are concerned with either of these issues, we recommend purchasing our 1-7/8" primary long tube headers.